YAWWWW. kso, i have watched my two hot boyfriends shirtless tonight. Thanks to mom, ((: My brother was so totally noisy. He was making those "woof woof" sound which in convincingly, it annoys me.

|*part where bella and jacob goes to the theater*
Dude 1 :Ew,
Dude 2: Shut up,
Dude 1:What? GO TEAM EDWARD!
Dude 2: wtf? Team JACOB.
Dude 1: Edward,
Dude 2: Jacob,
Dude 1: Edward,
Dude 2: Jacob,
Dude 1: Edward,
Dude 2: Jacob,
Me: OWWWH...MAAAHHH....GAAAHDD...
Dude 1: Edward,
Dude 2: Jacob,
Dude 1: Edward,
Dude 2: Jacob,
Dude 1: Edward,
Dude 2: Jacob,
Me: Team...
Me and my brothers: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!|

I am not to be kidding. We srsly said that. Then everybody was like, "SHHHHH" It was so totally awesaaaaaam. XD and I totally missed the J+B=L.O.V.E part. :(:(:(

My dad said Bella is so not gonna marry Edward she's gonna marry a zombie. It was a so totally smart idea, only, my dad's not the author. :P

And guess what I bought.... :D:D:D


yes yes, THE LAST SONG

Finally, so, Afiq, don't have to worry about buying me that mkay? ;)